2023 Hot Sale Glass Ceramic, Glass Sheet Edge Beveling/Straight Edging Grinding Machine Horizontal Type with Factory Price
Glass Beveling Edge Grinding Machine in Horizontal Type The horizontal beveling machine is a new type of glass deep proc
|Glass Washing Machine Type||N/a|
|Grinding Head Number||8|
|Type||Glass Edging Machine|
|Voltage||380V, 50Hz, 3 Phrase/220V, 60Hz|
|Minimum Processing Size||40*40mm|
|Maximum Processing Size||2000*2000 mm with Extension Table|
Glass Beveling Edge Grinding Machine in Horizontal Type
The horizontal beveling machine is a new type of glass deep processing equipment. It changes the traditional glass chain conveying method, and adopts the method of synchronous belt conveying, which greatly improves the precision of edging. This machine has compact structure, reasonable layout and harmonious appearance. It is mainly composed of five major systems, which are control system, grinding system, clamping and conveying system, cooling system and receiving system.
- Control system: The meter is used to display the current and voltage, and the operation of the machine is clear at a glance.
- Grinding system: High-speed three-phase AC motor is selected, and the design service life is up to 20 years.
- Clamping transmission system: Select single worm gear speed change, AC frequency conversion speed control, during the running process, the glass running speed can be smoothly transitioned between 0-4 meters to meet different process requirements. The timing belt is made of imported Italian materials, and the surface is adhered with PU and red glue, which reduces the damage rate of the glass during the clamping and transmission process, and ensures sufficient clamping force between the glass and the timing belt during operation, and the glass and the timing belt do not occur. Relative sliding to ensure the accuracy of the grinding line.
- Cooling system: It adopts circulating water, double pump and double tank cooling, and polishing powder is added into one of the water tanks, which not only ensures the circulating cooling but also improves the polishing brightness.
- Supporting system: The synchronous belt with the conveying system is used to avoid surface scratches during the operation of the glass. The control part and the working part organically cooperate to display the humanized design.
The whole machine is simple and clear to use, and its grinding accuracy is stable and continuous. It is an ideal equipment for glass deep processing. It is widely used in home improvement glass, architectural glass, frameless glass and granite, stone plate, ceramic which thickness is within 20mm.Features
- 1-year guarantee
- 20-year service life of the motor
- 3000-meter service life of the grinding wheels
- Workable for glass sheet and ceramic tile
- Rail is cast iron and the machine body steel plate is integrated, without welding
|Horizontal Beveling Machine|
|Glass Processing Thickness||3-8mm||3-8mm|
|Max Bevel Surface Width||25mm||25mm|
|Mini Glass Size||40*40mm||40*40mm|
|Max Glass Size||1600*1600||1600*1600|
|Max Glass Size with Extension Tables||2440*3000||2440*3000|
|Voltage||380V, 50HZ, 3 Phrase220V, 60HZ, 3 Phrase||380V, 50HZ, 3 Phrase220V, 60HZ, 3 Phrase|
|Number of the Motor Head||7||8|
Layout of the wheels
|Position 1||Position 2||Position 3||Position 4||Position 5||Position 6||Position 7|
|Diamond Wheel||Diamond Wheel||Resin Wheel||Resin Wheel||Resin Wheel||Buffing Wheel||Buffing Wheel|
1. Holding the tooth surface of the back of the timing belt requires three times of lubricating grease, otherwise the normal service life of the machine will be affected due to the premature wear of the front and rear beam guide working surfaces. Each time you fill the lubricating grease, you must open the timing belt of the machine to the tooth surface. Just rotate the timing belt 2 turns.
2. When clamping the glass, the clamping force should be appropriate. Too loose will affect the grinding quality. Too tight will increase the load on the machine, which will cause jitter and crawling. It is also easy to crush the glass when thinning the glass. The clamping force can be tested with a slightly larger glass clamp on the machine.That is to say: clamp the glass in the middle of the machine, and use both hands to move the glass when the machine is stopped, and feel that the clamping force is adjusted to just when both hands cannot move.
3. Note that after replacing the new grinding wheel, rotate the motor forward and backward handle clockwise to back out of the parallel grinding line to prevent the glass from damaging the grinding wheel.
4. It is recommended to replace the cerium oxide polishing coolant once a month. The polishing effect is not good due to wool generated during the polishing of the wool wheel.
Waiting for your inquiry!Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you have!
Send to us