Landglass Flat and Bent Glass Tempering Furnace
|After-sales Service||Overseas Service Provided|
|Min Loading Dimension||150mm*350mm|
|Application||Architectures Furniture, Automobile|
|Service||Overseas Service Provided|
|Heating Method||Jet Convection|
|Max Loading Dimension||According to Your Requirements|
|Installed Capacity||800kVA 1000kVA 2000kVA|
|Machine||Flat Glass Tempering Machinery|
|Tempering Type||Flat Tempering Furnace|
|Transport Package||in Containers.to Be Packed in Standard Export Pack|
|Specification||CE CCC UL|
|Origin||China(Mainland), Henan, Luoyang|
|Production Capacity||20 Sets/Month|
Landglass Flat and Bent Glass Tempering Furnace
JetConvection PlusTM Convection heating plays a main role during glass heating. Air is heated in the JetConvection chamber
inside the heating furnace and is blown onto the glass surfaces. Air is then recirculated and recirculated by the convection
blowers into the JetConvection chamber. LandGlass JetConvection technology enhances the quality of the final product and
increases productivity by ensuring an even heating, while minimizing production costs.
|Flat glass||Bent glass||Flat glass||Bent glass||Clear|
1. It is equipped with a flat and a bent quenching section at each side of the heating furnace. By loading glasses in different
directions, the tempering line can either temper flat glass or bent glass.
2. Hard-shaft bending roller technology bends glass lengthwise.
3. The bending system consists of many bending mechanisms, each of which can camber by itself, and also can be slightly
adjusted separately, therefore providing a higher accuracy curvature.
4. The bending system is controlled by German Servo Control System, which ensures good repeatability and consistency.
5. Equipped with JetConvection Plus heating system, it can temper on-line and off-line Low-E (E=0.02) glass, extra ultra clear
glass, screen printed glass, pattern glass, tinted glass, clear glass, etc.
LandGlass Technology Co., Ltd., with the manufacturing plant of 22500 m2 and research base of 6000 m2, is a hi-tech enterprise
specialized in developing, manufacturing glass tempering furnaces and tempered vacuum insulated glass. LandGlass' products
have been awarded with 3C, CE,UL certification and so on.
Moreover, LandGlass owns hundreds of patented technologies and won the National Patent Gold Award for two consecutive years,
becoming the first enterprise ever that won a Gold Award consecutively in China.
After many years of development, LandGlass has set up a R&D facility with a complete range of equipment covering over 20,000
square meters. We have a professional team of researchers and developers characterized by deep technical knowledge and a
high capacity for innovation. Because of our commitment to do the best job possible in terms of quality and innovation, we have
cooperated with several universities to keep learning, researching and ultimately growing.
Up to now, LandGlass has already applied for several hundreds of patents and several tens of PCT patents. Over ten patents
among them have already got authorization in America, Germany and Australia, opening a new beginning for glass machinery
industry in China. Meanwhile, LandGlass has been granted China Patent Gold Award consecutively in 2012 and 2013, making
LandGlass a miracle in China's glass industry.
LandGlass's professional engineer's team will provide you with an all-round and timely service before your choice. It includes:
1. Help the customer choose the most suitable tempering line according to the target market and production volume requirements.
2. Help the customer choose other glass processing machines.
3. Help the customer arrange all the glass processing machines in the workshop.
4. Arrange visits to other glass processing companies.
LandGlass's complete and systematic after-sale service can deliver its technology service quickly to reduce equipment
malfunction possibility and shorten downtime. It includes:
1. Remote diagnosis to provide zero-distance service;
2. Establishing localized service agencies to deliver quick service(Former Soviet Union Areas, Southeast Asia, Europe,U.S.A. & Canada, Australia, Korea);
3. Employing foreign employees to get rid of visa restraints;
4. Preventive maintenance service and active communication.
In containers.To be packed in standard export packing-suitable for long distance shipping.Glass tempering furnace will be packed
separately and it will be assembled together at customer's factory.
Istanbul Glass Expo, Eurasia Glass 2019 MIR STEKLA 2019 China Glass 2019
Glasstech Mexico 2019 GlassBuild AMERICA 2019 GULF GLASS 2019
Vitrum 2019 GLASSTECH ASIA 2019 ZAK Glass Technology International Expo 2019
The products of LandGlass family have found a good sale in dozens of countries and regions: and the leading glass processing
enterprises from all over the world are working together with LandGlass to optimize the quality of safety glass with advanced
LandGlass's marketing networks around the globe can promptly respond to your demand for technological solutions by offering
opportunity for visiting the workshop nearest to you or operating the equiipment to gain first-hand and authentic information about
the performance of the product.
At present, more than one thousand LandGlass tempering furnaces are in operation from North and South America, to Europe,
Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Oceania.
♥ If you want to know more about our products, pls feel free to contact us.
♥ Your satisfaction is our goal !!